- Releasing my first ever book, Emily Knight I AM
- Going to the Brit Writers Awards 2012
- All the amazing interviews I got to do for my book with BBC 1XTRA, Brit Writers etc and the recommended reads my book got as well as the free advertising! Cheers!
- Having a launch party
- Passing my driving test and getting a car for Christmas
- Being promoted at work
- Becoming a blogger for Brit Writers
- Going to the Olympics
- Booking Stratford Circus to host Myself's show Icon in March 2013
- Performing at Breakin' Convention for the 2nd time
- Filming Street Dance All Stars The Movie and filming BBC 1's The Apprentice
Woo it has been a great year for me and for the people I care about and I am so ready to see 2013!!!
It's funny the first time she forced me to see Twilight I was so against it. I was at the front of a very long cue with overexcited girls and barriers put around us, like we were at a concert and not going in to watch, what I thought would be a crap film but when the scene in New Moon of Taylor walking topless through the rain, I converted instantly.
So to sign of for 2012, I just want to thank everyone for their endless support and reading this crazy blog of mine. I will be blogging every other Monday so that's 2 blogs a month, you lucky things! I realised that a lot seems to happen so I need to fill ya'll in. Have a great new year beautiful people!! Ciao for now xxx